Fire safety training courses in the UK
Extinguisher Hire Ltd delivers industry approved fire safety training courses from our base in Glossop, serving customers on a nationwide basis. Our courses are easy to understand and designed to keep you and your staff safe in the event of a fire. Covering the whole of the UK, we offer a range of fire safety courses to forewarn and forearm you, giving you the skills you need to react positively if a fire breaks out. To book a fire safety training course call 07971-567-999.
Our Fire Safety Training Courses
It's not just hiring, supplying and maintaining fire extinguishers which we do here at Extinguisher Hire Ltd. We also provide comprehensive training courses across the UK to help you and your staff better understand fire safety so you know exactly what to do in worst case scenario situations.
We can teach you all the ins and outs, and the do's and don'ts of fire protection so you know what safety procedures always need to be in place and how to prevent fires from occurring in our fire safety course.
For those who might be in charge and responsible at any time, we can also offer training in how to effectively use fire extinguishers, and we can help members of your staff become fully qualified fire marshals.
On top of this all this, we can also provide you with a variety of first aid courses, ranging from basic one day classes, to comprehensive three day conferences. All these courses are offered for your piece of mind, so you know that if anything should happen, you'll always be prepared.
Learn about fire safety in greater detail, what causes fire, how to spot hazards, and the safe use of fire extinguishers.
The course consists of:
• Fire precautions regulations/legislation
• Chemistry of fire and how it spreads
• Common causes of fire
• Safety features within buildings
• Action on discovering a fire
• Calling the Fire Service
• Hazard spotting/hazard reduction
• Fire Notices
• Daily and Weekly Fire Checks
• Record Keeping
• Fire extinguishers: Theory
• Fire extinguishers: Practical use
The cost of this course is £350, with a minimum of 6 people required per course.
Workplace Fire Marshall training, including classifications and the proactive and reactive roles a fire warden takes.
The course consists of:
• An overview of the legislation
• The impact of fire
• Case studies 'setting the scene'
• An introduction to Fire Science
• Classifications of Fire
• Hazard Spotting and Risk reduction
• Human behaviour in Fire + Case studies
• Proactive & reactive roles in Fire warden
• Fire & Rescue Service liaison
• Unwanted Fire signal reduction
• Action in the event of Fire
• Benefits and how to undetake
The cost of this course is from £250, with a minimum of 6 people required per course.
HSE approved BLS, FAW or EFAW courses carried out at your place of business to reduce costs & minimise disruption.
Course prices are:
• EFAW (1 day) - £496
• FAW (3 day) - £1295
• AED (1/2 day) - £350
• Manual Handling (1/2 day) - £350
All courses will be carried out at your place of business, to keep travel costs down for pupils and also keeping your staff onsite if required for emergencies.